The plants, animals, and insects around your home create a unique ecosystem on your property that can be vastly improved with a new tree. If you feel hopeless against climate change, planting a tree today can help your nearby community flourish. Barrett Tree East offers expert tree planting services in Cambridge so you can make a long-lasting contribution to a healthy ecosystem. We have 15 years of experience as your local TCIA-accredited tree professionals.
Benefits of Planting Trees
Improve your backyard by planting one or more trees that provide a range of possible benefits.
The advantages of planting a new tree include:
- A home for wildlife: Trees quickly become home to various birds or critters that can protect your home from rats or other problematic pests. Your chosen tree can foster a residence for specific birds or animals you enjoy watching.
- Improve soil: A tree acts as a natural net while it rains to increase groundwater supply and prevent erosion with its strong root system. Leaf litter during the fall replenishes the organic matter in the soil, which can work well with other plants in your yard.
- Absorb carbon dioxide: We generate a significant amount of carbon dioxide to produce fuel for our cars, heat, or cooking. Trees reduce Co2 levels and replace them with oxygen. Let us help you reduce global warming with our expert tree planting in Cambridge.
- Air filtration: Not only does a new tree absorb Co2, but the barks act as a natural air filter to catch particulate matter that can make it into your home to reduce indoor air quality.
Don’t miss out on these immeasurable benefits when Barrett Tree East is just one call away! Breathe easier and support the environment with cleaner air.
Relax under the shade of a professionally planted tree that provides environmental and health benefits.
Here are a few reasons to choose Barrett Tree East for professional tree planting:
- Necessary equipment & techniques: Without the proper tools, you may damage the roots during transplanting, preventing them from adequately acclimatizing to the new area. We know the ins and outs of this process with 15 years of experience, so we can get it done right.
- Choose the proper planting site: The right plant site is chosen based on the type of tree, its future size, nearby plants, and its nearness to the home. A tree too close to the house may cause plumbing issues as it grows, and if it’s too close to other trees, it may not get enough sun to thrive.
- Soil testing: Before choosing the right site, we can test the soil to ensure it provides the necessary draining and density your tree species requires.
- Professional advice: Our expert tree planting team in Cambridge is here to help your tree thrive throughout its lifespan with advice on future maintenance services, trimming, pruning, and watering.
Our staff is dedicated to pursuing continuous educational opportunities. This ensures we meet your tree needs and provide informed and improved decisions on your property.
Our team of experienced Certified Arborists and seasoned professionals has the resources and equipment to provide and deliver tree care solutions. We focus on tree preservation and plant health care.
Our highly trained staff includes Certified Arborists, Certified Treecare Safety Professionals, and Licensed Applicators. We believe in providing the highest quality of work, every time.
We are proud to be the area’s only locally-owned company that is accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association. Our safe, professional, and trained tree experts are ready to help you.